Group Dance Classes
DC Dance Club Established in 1986
New student specials call us today
DC Dance Club $245pp for 36 hours of dance – specials
Wednesday’s and Friday’s group class and practice (2 hours) $450/couple
some conditions apply
Welcome to DC, Come in, take a look, have some fun dance and prepare to burn off some serious calories in an enjoyable workout.
Group Dance Classes provide you with the opportunity to meet other students with similar dancing needs.
Group dance classes are a necessary part of instruction as you’ll find them helpful to your continued progress.
Singles or couples welcome. If you don’t have a partner, we’ll do our best to find a single person to dance with you with similar dancing needs.
- Beginner Levels: Fun Dance Classes are designed for people who have never danced before or have very little experience. You will become familiar with several social dances on a basic level. These classes are designed to take Latin, Ballroom, Swing, Country, HipHop, Breakdance dancers to the next level.
- Inbetweeners Levels: Fun Dance Classes are designed for people who have some dance experience. These classes are designed to take Latin, Ballroom, Swing, Country, HipHop, Breakdance dancers to become intermediate dancers.
- Intermediate Levels: Provide you the chance to build upon your current dance skills. You will have a chance to build upon what you already know.
- Advanced Levels: When you are a seasoned dancer and want to build upon your style, advanced classes are the ticket. You will get to perfect your form and technique, as well as learn advanced dance steps and dazzling moves.Semi-Private Group Lessons: If you and your friends would like to learn the same dances as you, semi-private will be a good choice. This option also offers more flexible schedule and be less expensive per person, than private classes. Minimum of 4 persons required
- If you’ve already decided to take group classes, be sure to schedule at least one (1) private lesson per month to review your month’s material, make up a class, or just get help with a more difficult move.
|New Student Special:
A perfect introduction to a wide variety of social dances. No experience or partner required. After the introduction you will have the opportunity to continue with your private classes or you may choose to take one of our scheduled group dance classes.
2 – Private Dance Lessons,
|“Walk in & you will be Dancing out”
This Package will help you develop the most important dances you plan to use immediately at a basic level and it gives you insight on how to lead and follow Latin, Ballroom, Swing, Country dance classes.
6 – Private Dance Lessons,
Getting started is easy! Simple contact us by phone at 403-228-2646 or sign up online with an email and e-transfer.
Contact us at email@example.com (403) 228.2646
* Please see DC Dance Club policies for further information
*prices subject to change without notice, no refunds, credit only